● Kevn.Odom@Icloud.com ●
● Migration of all on premise Windows and OSX workstations to AADJ cloud only.
● Continued refinement and improvement of our cloud device configurations via Conditional Access, Application protection policies, and configuration profiles.
● Setup and configuration of Azure tenant utilizing AD connect and Okta for user migration and MFA.
● Exchange online mailbox migrations from on prem for all associates, Configuration/Deployment of E5 compliance suite.
Administer MECM/SCCM 2010 environment with 1200 endpoints, and 8 locations across the US.
● Configured Intune MDM for iOS and Windows devices. Utilizing Co-management for conditional access line of business application deployments, and patching. Piloting Autopilot with Dell and Microsoft Products.
● Administered Citrix VDI environment, Maintained our OS Layer, Platform layer, and Application layer (Pre-boot and Elastic). Utilized IGEL thin clients for physical deployments and Citrix Storefront for published application usage.
● Implemented Microsoft’s Client Health tool to automate ConfigMGR client health maintenance. Reducing administrative overhead and further increasing endpoint compliance.
● Implemented upgrade analytics, device health and update compliance analytics. Utilized data to establish trends and remediate issues before widespread disruption occurs.
● Utilized Microsoft security baselines for Windows 10 and Office 365.
● Automated feature update structure to facilitate seamless updating to new Windows 10 versions 1809/1903/1909/20H2.
● Implemented and optimized OSD task sequence using vanilla source for agile management and maintenance of ongoing changes and updates. Reduced build times by 50%
● Improved patch compliance from ~65% to >95% by implementing third-party patching and standardizing on a monthly patch cycle to include dev, QA, and production rollout for workstations.
● Managed GPO and GPP to customize the application, machine, and user experience. Version control through AGPM
● Maintained and updated legacy applications code as needed.
● Administered SQL databases.
● Created and maintained Transact sql queries and views.
Responsible for day-to-day help desk operations including ticket prioritization, tracking, and timely resolution, as well as level 3 technical support for 1000+ staff members, servicing 8 locations, and 1200 endpoints.
● Managed complex hardware, software, and network problems to accurately resolve issues, and logged reports summarizing the issues and resolution.
● Migrated all workstations from Windows 7 to Windows 10 1803. Leveraged USMT for user data capture.
● Provided training to Desktop Support team members on emerging technology in our environment.
● Utilized Citrix Xen mobile for MDM - Maintained configuration profiles.
● Maintained standard equipment roadmap and met with OEM Vendors to establish relationships and pilot new hardware.
INTUNE |MECM | SCCM | ConfigMGR | Intune | Azure Active Directory | WSUS | SSRS | MDM | VDI | Xen Desktop